The Hibiscus is one of the world’s most versatile flowering plants, and one of the first things that you should know about the magical plant is the fact that it’s happy to grow pretty much anywhere. Hibiscus tea can be used to naturally lower blood pressure and cholesterol – and boost the immune system.
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Strengthens the Liver
- Lowers Blood Pressure Naturally
- Lowers Your Heart Disease Risk
- Reduce Obesity
- The Best Natural Anti-Oxidant
- Lowers Natural Cholesterol Levels
- Helps to Lower Fasting Blood Sugar Levels
- Soothe Menstrual Cramps
- Fight Depression
- Natural Laxative Effects
- Aid Digestion
Directions: Fill the pot with boiling water and let the calyces steep for 5-minutes, or slightly longer for a stronger taste in the brew. Only leave it for longer than 10 minutes if you wish to activate the laxative properties of hibiscus if it’s too strong.